moduleName = “accounts” Now that your users have connected accounts to Quovo, you can easily provide them with a place to manage their accounts and add more as needed. Users can review the list of their connected institutions, showing all related accounts. Users can quickly identify the last successful sync for each connection and see if they need to address any outstanding issues. Within each institution, users can edit the account name, adjust the account type, or disable the account from displaying across other modules. You can also delete or re-sync existing connections.
moduleName = “summary” Give your users a comprehensive view of their finances with our Summary module.
- View current net worth and the breakdown across assets, liabilities, and insurance accounts.
- Track changes in net worth over the last 30 days to help your clients get a sense of how they’re trending.
moduleName = “allocation” Our Allocation module shows an overall view of how client assets are allocated across accounts with an interactive bar chart that allows you to drilldown to view detailed holdings within each asset class.
moduleName = “spending” Our Spending module enables users to easily compare their spending patterns from one month to another. With our Spending module, users can:
Spending & Budgeting
- Can view daily spending and compare trends at the expense-category level to get a better sense of the spending patterns over the course of the month.
- Drill down to view trending and transactions at an individual category level. Users can edit the expense category for individual transactions and the system will automatically update related transactions to the new category.
moduleName = “goals” Enable your users to better achieve their financial goals with our Goals module. With Goals, users:
- Enter a target amount and completion date, and the monthly contribution required to hit the target will be displayed in real-time.
- Link individual or multiple accounts to each goal to track progress.
- View active goals by time remaining, amount saved, and completion percentage. As users reach their goals, they will be able to mark them as complete to keep track of their milestones.
moduleName = “transactions” Our Transactions module allows users to view transaction history for all accounts in three main groupings:
- The “All” view shows transaction history for all accounts.
- The “Investments & Other” view shows transaction history for all investment transactions.
- The “Spending” view shows transaction history only for credit cards and checking accounts, focusing on the expense categories (which can be edited) and values.
moduleName = “holdings” Enable users to search and view all the underlying holdings within each account with our Holdings module. Users can view total holdings across all accounts and can click on each row to view a detailed breakdown of which accounts contribute to the total quantity for each holding. Additionally, they can click to launch into a specific account details page to view holdings and transactions at any time.
moduleName = “account-details” This view is included as a drilldown within most modules, however, if your experience needs a way to launch into a specific account drilldown, the account details module gives high-level account information, including last updated sync, total balance, holdings, and transactions.
moduleName = “dashboard” Give your users a total dashboard experience with all modules in one place. While each module is embeddable individually, you can jump-start your experience with a full suite of modules embedded in a dashboard with a navigation bar. This enables you to take advantage of our callbacks and other customizations, while still gaining the our easily-added PFM dashboard.